Friday, April 08, 2011

Tonight's Prayers

The kids pray each night before bed. Some nights we tell them what to pray for, but many nights we just ask them to pray what is on their hearts. It touches us to hear the prayers from their hearts which are so genuine, simple, and so meaningful. Just want to remember these prayers from tonight.

N:

Dear God,

Help me to have wisdom, and help me to believe in you more.

In Jesus name,
Amen

T-Max:

Dear God,

Thank you for Jesus dying on the cross for my sins. And thank you for finding my black and green car.

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen

I need more wisdom, and I need help to believe in Him more. And I need God's help in finding my purple notebook that's been missing for a few months that has lots of notes important to me. Thanks kiddos for inspiring me with your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment